Well this is like "tenative thoughts 2" as I of course managed to delete most of the blog I had. I learned that the term "blog" comes from web log which makes sense I guess.
Blogging can be useful and interesting with information to offer others, or it can be like a diary I suppose but not so interesting to others. It can be full of fact or be totally uninformed. I guess you need to be cognizant of the fact or fiction of what you might be reading on someone's site.Creativity would come in handy if one were to seriously blog.
The world is linked more than ever, more information is available on any subject to anyone but being able to distinguish correct information seems to be the trick. Blogging could be good for expanding our view of the world and what other people are thinking and going through. Reading someone's blog from Iraq, how the war is really affecting them and what they think about it would be useful, rather than just relying on the news to form our opinions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment