I wasn't really aware of Podcasts I have to say. I see you can listen to any number of them on any subject including learning different languages. Some are marked explicit which is a good thing.
I listened to an NPR podcast which was a phone in game show. The caller had to pick the correct news story out of a possible three that had happened that week. It was quite funny. I may go back and listen to more of NPR shows.
I spent quite abit of time looking at pictures on flickr and the ways you can use it. I might do a photo book sometime. My daughter has made me two photo books from an online site. They come in the mail to me in hardcover form. I would like to do that with old photos that are never looked at. I guess it's a form of on-line scrapbooking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment